BioLinX provides links to commercialize your innovative idea
H2020 project BioLinX supports participants in the 7th Framework Programme (FP7) and Horizon 2020 (H2020) projects in commercializing their innovative ideas and connects them to markets and regional networks. Don't let your projects' research and development result be shelved, instead of being translated into innovative solutions and products. Contact BioLinX, and we will support you any which way we can.
Can we help you?
Have you participated in a bioeconomy related EU-funded project? And do you currently encounter hurdles in increasing your Technology Readiness Level or bringing your research results to the market?
BioLinX provides a variety of services aimed at overcoming those hurdles. We are more than happy to assist your using our extensive and tailor-made Innovation Support Programme, especially designed for EU bioeconomy projects.
BioLinX Innovation Support Programme
- Training and support in acquiring provate financing
- Public funding scan and proposal preparation
- Brokerage: linking value chain partners in 10 key regional bioeconomy clusters in Europe
- Innovation incubation: increasing TRL by introductions to networks/test facilities etc.
- Support in technology assessment, market analyses, competition analyses, business plan development
- On-line partnering and intelligence platform
If this applies to you:
you have participated in an EU-funded project under FP7, H2020, Life, ERANET, Eurostars etc, or
the focus of your organizaton or project involves the use of biobased feedstock (agro, agrowaste of lignocelluloses) in industrial processes or products, or
your organization has R&D capabilites and/or know-how for further developing and/or the market launch of new processes, products and services based on this feedstock
Then: do not hesitate and contact us. You will likely be able to benefit from our array of services.